Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moar poasting

The last few days I've made it to a couple ops, mostly pos bashing with no resistance. The 10ish kills I've gotten on were the result of clever traps used by our FCs against small roam fleets (black ops kill was a nice touch).

There has been some fighting against xdeath, who apparently are operating out of venal and taking our moons. This resulted in a couple hilariously one-sided - in our favor - battleship fights. Currently the mop-up in Pure Blind is over and we're redeploying to Tribute in order to deal with the russian menace.

Fleets have been calling for close range battleships, and due to the inadequacy of the tempest when it comes to shooting towers (or anything over 20 km) I've finally gotten around to fitting an Amarr battleship. I went with an abaddon (which turns out to be barely better than an armageddon, but I'll just repurpose it as a medium range ship later). I can't use t2 lasers yet, but at least this way I'll be able to hit something. Amarr short range is nice; you can easily hit over 50 km. Try that with blasters, autocannons or torpedoes.


EFT

So far the highlight of the day is a capital train being cancelled because Imperian was drunk, but word from above is that we're on a rolling op for the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment