In part 1 we started afk cloaking to stop some macros which were operating in my alliance's space from earning isk. Today we examine the two systems they operate in, looking for something we can use against them.
System 1: 7d-
7d contains the following objects of interest:
1. Large moon mining tower "7d naughty step detention area" owned by RG corp. Has reaction array, corp hangar and an industrial inside pos shield.
2. Large moon mining tower "kilo's death slide" owned by RG corp. Identical to #1.
3. Small mining tower "d7 feeder" owned by RG corp . Probably mines something for reactions on the large tower. No corp hangar or cans.
4. Small mining tower "kilo's treehouse" owned by RG corp. Similar setup to d7 feeder.
5. Two giant secure containers anchored at a safe spot. These will be a topic for part 3.
System 2: t-k
t-k contains the following objects of interest:
1. Large mining tower "rantanplan" owned by ZET corp. Has corp hangar.
2. Small mining tower "t-k feeder" owned by RG corp. Identical to 7d feeder.
3. Large mining tower "caldari control tower" owned by MYTH. corp.
4. Two giant secure containers anchored at a safe spot.
A pipe in player-sov space is an odd spot to put a macro, and seeing that the systems had towers with the same naming scheme, and large mining/reaction towers with corp hangars, I was expecting to find evidence that the macros were owned by somebody in my alliance -- anchored containers in a pos, or even neutral ships inside pos shields. A neutral pos that I could kill would have been better yet.
None of these things were present. What we did find was that each system contains two giant secure containers which are not at a pos. This is probably not a coincidence; GSC are cheap and cannot be probed down, which makes them perfect for macros to use for ammo and loot storage. Tomorrow in part 3, we'll see what we can do about these.