Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October monthly financial report

My first 10-ship runs are starting to finish, so I guess that's news.

Readers might note that I only sold one research blueprint this month. The large numbers of blueprints I sold over the last two months were ones I was going to use in a second manufacturing process, and they all came up for sale around the same time. I then had to put minerals into my expanded process, which took up all my isk for a few months, before I could start buying blueprints to research again, so there is now a gap in blueprints coming up for sale. I expect to start selling more research blueprints around December.

Also note the new "compression items" net worth category. Just railgun blueprints in there right now, but the iso/py/mega I'm going to need to keep stocks of will run a billionish.



Also, it's been a while since I did one of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment