Thursday, July 24, 2014

Only mostly dead

So here's what's been going on:

My research jobs finished, and I pulled down the tower. The price of labs crashed, obviously, so I'm going to have to wait to sell those.

Capital ship prices didn't increase as much as expected (though there is still time). It seems like most of the capital teams have been hired by nullsec players, so it's possible that production there is increasing as much as we were concerned it might.

I engaged in a point of patch speculation which may have turned out reasonably well for me. Nothing solid yet, but if the market stays like it is right now I could make a little over 35b.

The large new fees for doing research may have increased the value of existing researched capital ship hull blueprints substantially. Unfortunately I have no way to calculate this, so I no longer really have any idea what my net worth is.

The large new fees for doing research also mean that putting my hull blueprints into research toward 10/20 would be super expensive. I haven't yet decided whether to go through with this.

Finally, a contributor exists. A reader who is running a trade project thought I might be interested, and I'm working on producing some numbers.

2 comments:

  1. Have you looked into joining a renting corp in null?
    You might actually like it and may be fun to try new things with new mechanics for produciton, Supercaps maybe?
    Do not advertise your identity, blog, or BP collection if you do, and clearly dont go anywhere near goons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The possibility has come up, but I'm going to hold off for now.

      Delete