Friday, October 16, 2015

Indy contributor: September update


Another month. 

I wasn't surprised when I saw price of plex. This is one of reasons why people with intentions of playing more than three years should have some form of passive income. It doesn't look like much per month, but it adds up in the long run. Eve has some diehard long-term fans, and offers infinite possibilities to actually get what you want independent of your gamestyle. I personally play the marketing and stock shares market of whole eve online more than anything else, investing my money into capital blueprints and plex. While far from most wealthy groups, being able to pile up around 150 bil capital and 300 mil sp+ over the span of five years isn't bad.

Parasoja's notes:

I'm not sure what's up with that blank line. There were several of them in the item list. If it happens again next month I'll have to see what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment