Thursday, June 20, 2013

Trade: Syndicate pilot project, week 3

So I said I'd stop bringing it up if monthly average profit stayed constantish, but it didn't do that. Now it's up to 900.

Since it's still increasing, I decided to take monthly averages for each week, which came out thusly:

Week 1: 573
Week 2: 972
Week 3: 1130

If I didn't know better, I would say that people are starting to use my hub more because it's a hub.

In other news, I have a number of items out of stock because of price increases due to the T2 changes. The changes are causing the most problems with cov ops ships, which move pretty quickly in my system and which also increased in price dramatically after the patch. Prices on these are falling, so I'm temporarily holding off on restocking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment