Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lottery update: Going public

I said I'd advertise the lottery outside the blag on Friday. THAT WAS A LIE.  I did it today instead.

In the runup, I also did a little work on the lottery. Stopped branding it as RANI, for one thing, because the ticker doesn't actually do anything other than sound cool . Also, changed the lottery to finish on Mondays.

Announcements have occurred in the following places:

Sell orders forum -- I anticipate cross-posting winners in this topic to generate long term interest.
Twitter @parasoja -- I anticipate cross-posting winners here to generate long term interest as well.
Reddit -- Mostly because I'm active in the r/eve community.

If anybody feels like giving a shoutout in one of those places, and in particular upvoting the reddit topic, that would be pretty chill.  If not? Also chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment