Saturday, February 6, 2016

Indy contributor: January report


My initial investigation into sisters probing devices yielded good profit - sisters expanded probe launcher with full availability of sisters probes. My hub supplies about half of these modules and the other half needs to be filled. Once when this happens I think I should get a better read on mining, since I saw a few people with cargo containers and skiffs in systems around me. Everybody in syndicate makes their money somehow, and I need to supply mission runners, miners, explorers, pvp players and POSes, with the option to also supply random wormhole travelers or fuel nullsec warfare with materials for destroying POS modules and towers. 

Did I mention I bought an Obelisk blueprint? I am wondering how much can I get out of that, this is two years investment.

Parasoja's Notes:

Years? More like months~

No comments:

Post a Comment