Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally, supercap kills

Today I logged on and found people calling for supercapitals > capitals > standard subcap stuff when there was supposed to be a subcap op scheduled. I quickly scouted my new dread home from Pure Blind, where I had had to log after a few hours shooting IAC (yes, that IAC... they're still around apparently) pos in Pure Blind last night. The FC sounded in a hurry, so I was expecting a fight.

We were halfway to Pure Blind when we found out that PL had 5 Red Alliance and Solar Fleet motherships tackled in Geminate and we did the fastest about-face I've ever seen in a capital fleet. We got orders to only shoot the russians and not PL, in a sort of battlefield truce (we have been on the wrong end of similar arrangements before).

Three cynos later we jumped into the fight and started pounding on a hostile nyx, which went down in short order. We had two other motherships warp out and the fifth I never saw, but we also got an aeon and a handful (about 6) of capitals that weren't dead yet.

We lost about three ships, to my knowledge two to russian fighter-bombers and one dreadnaught to a trigger-happy PL titan pilot. There were a few other minor friendly-fire incidents, but all in all we got in and out without any major problems.

http://www.eve-razor.com/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=26986
http://www.eve-razor.com/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=269872

In case you're wondering, no, those deadspace and officer mod prices are NOT accurate.


~pretty~
(most of the red is PL)

No comments:

Post a Comment