Saturday, April 7, 2012

So, minerals

I logged on and checked the tritanium price. "Oh look, self" I said (I always call myself self) "the price of tritanium is up another 7.5% in the last 24 hours. What a fucking surprise."

Mineral prices are rising so fast the market can't keep up. Not just in capital ships, either -- right now it costs 158 to build a raven, and they're still selling for 140. If there's something you need to buy, do it now. Prices are going nowhere but up.

Mineral prices are now double what they were in december, and it costs about 1.1 billion to build a carrier, or 2.2 to build a dread or rorqual. I just finished setting all my sell orders to 30% over mineral price, which is well over the current top sell order, because the market will get there eventually.

1 comment:

  1. That's sensible. I'm on a "not playing Eve much" binge myself right now, so I just got out of the reprocessing/T1 manufacturing market for the interim.

    ReplyDelete