2. Ship blueprints
3. Component blueprints
4. Researching your blueprints
5. Moving capital blueprints safely
7. Location, location, location
8. Moving minerals
9. Actually building stuff, finally (you are here)
10. Selling your ships
This is the easy part. Build the components, then build the hulls. There are a few notes which can be made, though, mostly common sense stuff:
- Start the components you need the largest numbers of first. If you or the station run short of slots, this will increase efficiency.
- If you have duplicate component blueprints, you can either build half the components from a run with each blueprint, or use one blueprint for one run and the other for the next run. I recommend the latter: It's easier, and after the first run the efficiency is the same (though there may be corner cases where this isn't true).
- You'll want to track the status of each of your blueprints. See section 6 for a simple way to do this.
- You'll want to track which components and hulls from which runs you're working on. I track this on my spreadsheet just using a list of components and hulls in each run and some color coding, like so:
Go to part 10: Selling your ships