- Capital missiles fixed - signature radius increase for structures and capital ships
- Naglfar fixed - double bonus on projectiles, no missile bonus
- Titan damage fixed (but still too low)
- SUPERCARRIERS (no, he didn't fix the name)
- Bumping while in siege fixed
This is very good news for me personally. Although I won't be deploying a mothership any time soon, the Naglfar boost means I don't have to train Amarr in order to have a useful dreadnought like I was planning.
I probably still will though, since Amarr carrier best carrier; but now that the minmatar have a dreanaught again it's not crucial that I spec for a third(!) race's capitals asap.